What a Summer - Alumna Blogger Kat Frangos

Posted on August 13, 2014 by Kat Frangos

This is my first official blog post as an alumna blogger... wow.  Here's a quick peek into a post from my personal blog, "Kat's Krazy Adventures" about beginning life after college.  You can also find a link to subscribe to my own blog by clicking on that hyperlink.  Hope you enjoy! 

Somehow three months have already passed since I graduated college.  In these last few months, I've been all over the place....


Here are some of the highlights:
  • 2.5 weeks at home in Conroe, Texas to sleep, relax, de-stress and catch up with family.  I got to see my sister graduate high school and we had a co-graduation party!
  • 15 days in Santorini, Greece... AMAZING (lots of details on my blog)
  • couple weeks at Purdue to celebrate July 4, slowly start packing, and go to Chicago
  • Louisiana apartment-hunting trip where I caught up with Chevron friends
  • celebrated my 22nd birthday with friends at Purdue and in Ogden Dunes
  • 9-day family vacation to California and Washington, more birthday celebrations with some quality family time and an adventure out to the San Juan Islands
  • 1 last week in the Midwest to officially pack up my Purdue apartment, make some delicious Greek food and enjoy one last Triple XXX Duane Purvis burger
  • 3-day drive down south, stopping in Carmel, IN, Sevierville, TN and Little Rock, AR
  • packed up and officially moved out to Louisiana after enjoying a few days at home
If you'd like more details on my summer, please check out the full blog post here on my personal blog.  I'm now in the middle of my first week as a full-time Chevron Facilities Engineer in Louisiana!  More details soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Understanding Purdue Housing

A very (sub)objective review of dining options at Purdue

Top 10 Extracurriculars Purdue Students Want You to Join Outside of Engineering