Student Spotlight - Alexandra (Lexy) Ackerman



Alexandra (Lexy) Ackerman
Interdisciplinary Engineering
Find out more about Interdisciplinary Engineering here!

Favorite Part of Engineering: 
“I love the challenge associated with the problem solving and the opportunity to break traditional stereotypes.”

Best thing about Purdue: 
“Purdue is welcoming to all backgrounds and helps its students become the best version of themselves.”

Fun Purdue Memory: 
“During freshman year, my friends and I surprised the people we were racing for the fountain run by running it a whole ten minutes faster! Come to find out, we missed a fountain.”

Why Lexy Loves Purdue: 

“I love Purdue because it is a legacy that has been passed through three generations and five people in my family.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Understanding Purdue Housing

A very (sub)objective review of dining options at Purdue

Top 10 Extracurriculars Purdue Students Want You to Join Outside of Engineering