Student Spotlight - Krissy Berlage


Krissy Berlage
Civil Engineering
Find out more about Civil Engineering here!

Favorite Part of Engineering: “Learning something that will make a difference! I want to work on water purification one day in a developing country, and each course takes me one step closer to that goal.”

Best thing about Purdue: “All the opportunities. I can join a club for literally anything I’m interested: helping kids, my faith, dance, engineering. There’s so much help for homework/classes, and everyone is so friendly and helpful - you can ask anyone on campus for directions, etc. and they’ll gladly help.”

Fun Purdue Memory: “A fun memory was the first week of freshman year and the craziness of it! There were so many people, such a big campus, so many things to do - it was overwhelming in a great way! Another great one was my Maymester in Germany for engineering.”

Why Krissy Loves Purdue: “I love Purdue because of how well it’s preparing me for the future. Employers LOVE seeing Purdue on a resume. Professors are so helpful in classes. I’ve made life long friends. There’s so much help for getting internships or studying abroad - you can do it all here! And it all helps SO much!”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Understanding Purdue Housing

A very (sub)objective review of dining options at Purdue

Top 10 Extracurriculars Purdue Students Want You to Join Outside of Engineering