Student Spotlight - Lily Bishop


Lily Bishop
Industrial Engineering

Find out more about Industrial Engineering here!


Favorite Part of Engineering: “The opportunity to learn problem solving sills with a real world application, while surrounded by diverse, creative people! Also, it's very empowering to say, 'I built a robot!'.”

Best thing about Purdue: “One of my favorite things about Purdue is that since we don't have a school of music, non-music majors (engineers!) have the opportunity to play in elite performing ensembles.”

Fun Purdue Memory: “One fun memory of my time at Purdue was when I went to my first Purdue basketball game with my engineering team! Not only did Purdue win, but I had a ton of fun with my teammates.”

Why Lily Loves Purdue: “I love the endless opportunities Purdue offers. So many interesting people come to speak here and there are lots of unique events to network and learn more about engineering!”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Understanding Purdue Housing

A very (sub)objective review of dining options at Purdue

Top 10 Extracurriculars Purdue Students Want You to Join Outside of Engineering