Boiler Buzzfeed Quizzes

When I have a few minutes between classes or I’m relaxing after an exam, something I really enjoy doing is taking Buzzfeed quizzes!  Whether the quiz guesses my height and age based off of my dessert preferences or it tests my pop culture knowledge, I enjoy taking it.  However, there was something that could be improved upon: make Buzzfeed quizzes for Purdue!  Some women in engineering at Purdue made trivia and personality quizzes about life and engineering at Purdue!


  • Do you love trivia? Take the Purdue trivia quiz to test your Purdue knowledge!


Click here to try the trivia quiz to see how much you know about Purdue!

Here is (arguably) one of the most important quizzes.


Try out the quiz here!


I hope you enjoy taking these quizzes as much as I did!  Please let us know if you liked them, and as always, email us with any questions that you have about engineering or Purdue in general!!

-Brittany Allen, Industrial Engineering 
WE Link Leadership Team

Stay Connected With Purdue WIEP!
Twitter: @purduewiep
Instagram: @purduewiep
Email: welink@purdue.edu


Use the hashtag #PurdueWIEP on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Understanding Purdue Housing

A very (sub)objective review of dining options at Purdue

Top 10 Extracurriculars Purdue Students Want You to Join Outside of Engineering